Parent Volunteer of the Month
Julie has helped tremendously in cheer. She stepped up to be team mom, supervised the girls at every game, organized snacks, and showed up at the last minute to supervise the girls on the weekend as they cheered for others in our community.
Thank you Ms. Santos!
Hello Santiago Families!
Here are few important messages from Santiago Charter Middle School for this week:
- Please be sure to read the weekly newsletter that is being emailed home. The newsletter provides more details about the information that is being shared in this message.
- Santiago’s “No Fuss Fundraiser” donations are being collected this week! The turn-in dates are Monday, 10/18 and Wednesday, 10/20, with a last minute turn in on Friday, 10/22. Please see the parent newsletter for how to turn donations in. Any donation is welcomed, from $10 - $100, every little bit helps! As always, thank you so much for your support of our school!
- Are you interested in volunteering your time or services at Santiago? Campus cleanup day will be on Saturday, October 23rd, and we would love to have your assistance on this day! If you are able to help out, please bring gardening and painting tools. Also, please plan to park in the staff lot in front of the office on this day. We look forward to seeing you!
- Support PTSA! Ice cream is on sale after school everyday, and money raised goes to raising funds for the 8th grade promotion party!
- Finally, Friday, October 22nd, is Breast Cancer Awareness Day at Santiago! Students are able to wear a pink shirt on this day, and are encouraged to join staff and ASB at 7:15 am on the track for a walk to help raise awareness. Please check the newsletter for a link to RSVP. Parents are also welcome to join us!
As always, thank you for your support!
The PTSA Board would like to welcome you to the 2021-2022 school year. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of all children and families. Santiago PTSA is a strong and supportive community, and we are excited about the upcoming school year. We have so many things planned for this year, and we appreciate any parents, students, and faculty who want to volunteer. If you want to contact the PTSA please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't had a chance to join Santiago's PTSA, please click on the link below.
For more information check out our Santiago Facebook Page for updates and further details.
Santiago Afterschool Tutoring
Tutoring will start in the library from 3-4pm. If you have any questions, please call the office 714-997-6333.
Buenas tardes familias de Santiago,
¡Hoy empezamos nuestra fácil recaudación... favor de leer las noticias de la semana, repasar el folleto incluido, y ver el video que se encuentra aquí para ver cómo nos puede ayudar!
¡Apreciamos todo lo que hacen para la escuela y los estudiantes!
Les deseamos una fabulosa noche,
La Junta de PTSA desea darle la bienvenida al año escolar 2021-2022. Nuestra misión es impactar positivamente la vida de todos los niños y familias. Santiago PTSA es una comunidad fuerte y comprensiva, y estamos entusiasmados con el próximo año escolar. Tenemos muchas cosas planeadas para este año y agradecemos a los padres, estudiantes y profesores que quieran ser voluntarios. Si desea comunicarse con la PTSA, envíenos un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Si no ha tenido la oportunidad de unirse a la PTSA de Santiago, haga clic en el enlace a continuación.
Para obtener más información, visite nuestra página de Facebook de Santiago para obtener actualizaciones y más detalles.
Presidenta de la PTSA
Tutoria Despues de la Escuela en Santiago
La tutoría empezara en la biblioteca de 3-4pm. Si tienen preguntas favor de llamar a la oficina 714-997-6366.
Facultad de Santiago
COVID-19 Weekly Update
Santiago wants to keep families updated with COVID-19 information. Of the 1240 students and staff on campus this week, we have been informed of one COVID case.
Santiago Esports Team
Santiago Charter Middle School is now piloting the Esports Pathway Program. Having partnered with NASEF (North American Scholastic Esports Federation) each Team member will strive to master the four domains of Esports and become an Organizer, Strategist, Entrepreneur, and Content Creator. Santiago’s Esports Instructors uphold the goal of promoting a safe space to competitively play video games as well as allow the students to discover their gifts among the various important roles that exist in the Esports industry.
Team Mission Statement:
Our mission is to provide team building between students that have a common passion for video games. To provide a safe place for students to learn and fail. And to increase their understanding of Esports and the future career paths in this field.
Game. Grow. Learn. Lead.
Advisor: Mr. Van Smaalen