Enroll at Santiago!
Welcome to Santiago Middle School!
We look forward to meeting new students and parents as we begin our journey together through middle school.
If you have already registered for Santiago, please follow the directions below:
Please view our Parent Data Confirmation letter in English or Spanish for a brief overview of parent portal and our online registration. When done, please proceed to Aeries Parent Portal to begin your student's online registration.
If you need assistance please call (714) 997-6366 or visit our campus and our office staff will be available to help with online registration.
While completing online registration, please print out the following forms. Students and parents/guardians must bring these to Santiago's campus the day of registration:
- Over-the-Counter Products Authorization
- Prescription Medication Authorization (doctor signature required)
If your student has not yet enrolled at Santiago for the 2021-2022 school year, please bring the following to our registrar, Mrs. Robles, prior to your registration day:
- Age Verification (Certified Birth Record, Duly Attested Baptism Certificate, Passport, County Registrar or Recorder Statement, Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian or Other)
- Immunization Record: official copy from doctor or previous school.
- Proof of Residence – current utility bill (electric, gas, water) statement or Residence Verification form (English | Spanish) with copy of third party's utility statement attached, if renting from or living with a third party. Other documents accepted: a) property tax payment receipts, b) rental property contact, lease or payment receipts, c) pay stubs, d) voter registration, e) correspondence from a government agency.
- Educational Documents (if applicable): Please bring latest copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or copy of 504 Accommodation Plan.
- Court Documents (when applicable): Legal Guardian, Foster Parent, Custody Orders, Restraining Orders.
For further registration information please contact our registrar, Mrs. Robles, at (714) 997-6366 who will help you establish a Parent Portal account so that you can complete your registration online.
Once you have established your Parent Portal account, you have the choice of completing your DATA CONFIRMATION from July 19-30, 2021 at home or using our computers here at Santiago where our office staff will be available to help you between July 26-30, 2021.
|Bus Pass Information||Bus Pass Application||Information (Tri-Fold)||PayPAMS Info|