Enroll at Santiago!
Welcome to Santiago Middle School Registration!
We look forward to meeting new students and parents as we begin our journey together through middle school.
If you have already registered for Santiago, please follow the directions below:
Please view our Parent Data Confirmation letter in English or Spanish for a brief overview of parent portal and our online registration. When done, please proceed to Aeries Parent Portal to begin your student's online registration.
If you need assistance please call (714) 997-6366 or visit our campus and our office staff will be available to help with online registration.
While completing online registration, please print out the following forms. Students and parents/guardians must bring these to Santiago's campus the day of registration:
- Signed emergency card with current contact information.
- Signed over-the-counter medication form.
- Signed acceptable use policy.
- Signed bring your own device form.
If your student has not yet enrolled at Santiago for the 2020-2021 school year, please bring the following to our registrar, Mrs. Robles, prior to registration day:
- Age Verification (Certified Birth Record, Duly Attested Baptism Certificate, Passport, County Registrar or Recorder Statement, Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian or Other)
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence – current Utility Bill (gas, electric, water) or Residence Verification form with Utility Bill attached, if renting from or living with a third party.
For further registration information please contact our registrar, Mrs. Keefe, at (714) 628-5683 who will help you establish a Parent Portal account so that you can complete your registration online.
Once you have established your Parent Portal account, you have the choice of completing your DATA CONFIRMATION at home or using our computers here at Santiago where our office staff will be available to help you.
Open Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year please visit: Open Enrollment
or call our office at 714-997-6366 for enrollment information.