Enroll at Santiago!
Welcome to Santiago Middle School!
We look forward to meeting new students and parents as we begin our journey together through middle school.
If you have already registered for Santiago, please follow the directions below:
If your student has previously attended school at OUSD in the past, DO NOT USE AERIES AIR TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT.
You MUST call or visit our registrar, Mrs. Robles, at (714) 997-6366 to begin the registration process.
If your student has not yet enrolled at Santiago for the 2023-2024 school year, please bring the following to our registrar, Mrs. Robles, prior to your registration day:
- Age Verification (Certified Birth Record, Duly Attested Baptism Certificate, Passport, County Registrar or Recorder Statement, Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian or Other)
- Immunization Record: official copy from doctor or previous school.
- Proof of Residence – current utility bill (electric, gas, water) statement or Residence Verification form (English | Spanish) with copy of third party's utility statement attached, if renting from or living with a third party. Other documents accepted: a) property tax payment receipts, b) rental property contact, lease or payment receipts, c) pay stubs, d) voter registration, e) correspondence from a government agency.
- Educational Documents (if applicable): Please bring latest copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or copy of 504 Accommodation Plan.
- Court Documents (when applicable): Legal Guardian, Foster Parent, Custody Orders, Restraining Orders.
After you have submitted ALL the required documents above, you will need to complete DATA CONFIRMATION, verify your student's emergency contact and health information using your Parent Portal Account. The Registrar will help you establish a Parent Portal account so you can complete your registration online. You have the choice of completing your DATA CONFIRMATION at home or using our computers here at school.
Login to your Parent Portal account and complete your Data Confirmation. Students and parents/guardians must bring these to Santiago's campus the day of registration:
Be sure to print all other forms that are applicable to your student.
For further registration information please contact our registrar, Mrs. Robles, at (714) 997-6366 who will help you establish a Parent Portal account so that you can complete your registration online.
COMPLETE Aeries AIR Online Enrollment steps and UPLOAD the OUSD New Student Forms and required enrollment documents via AIR Online Enrollment.
- Home Language Survey: Complete online from the AIR Documents page (uploads directly to school).
- Parent Portal Form: Complete online from the AIR Documents page (uploads directly to school).
- AIR Online Electronic Signature page: Complete your online AIR enrollment, with the option to upload the enrollment documents.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN ONLINE ENROLLMENT AIR Online Enrollment (Aeries Air Online-use this for students new to OUSD.)
Upon completion of your online enrollment, office staff will contact you regarding the status of your enrollment and any additional documentation that may be needed.
Your enrollment is not complete until your school of residence verifies receipt of all the required documents and any additional items you will need to complete the enrollment process. The school will also answer any questions you have and provide you with more school information.
If you need assistance please call (714) 997-6366 or visit our campus and our office staff will be available to help with online registration.